Here at Merit Construction Northwest it is of the utmost importance to maintain a safe working environment for our employees, subcontractors, general public and all related staff interfacing with our projects. A secure and orderly jobsite is directly related to our ability to provide the highest quality of finished products and services.
Merit maintains a successful ongoing comprehensive safety program for its employees and subcontractors. In addition, we will implement a site-specific safety plan for your project. We have been a member of the AGC Safety Team every year since 1996 and have been presented with their award for Top Performer in Safety and Claims Management ten times running.
Safety tools for success:
- Participating member in the (WCISAP) Washington Construction Industry Substance Abuse Program.
- Site consultation with Labor and Industries to review the site-specific safety plan to insure the safety of employees and subcontractors.
- Employee safety orientation specific for each job and its related conditions.
- Weekly thorough jobsite inspection.
- Weekly Employee safety meeting.
- Unannounced job site audits to verify performance.
- Ongoing safety training specific for each job.
"Tomorrow - your reward for working safely today." - Author Unknown